Listening to talk radio this morning I was reminded of what it was like to be a kid. You remember don’t you? Life seems to have a way of making you forget.
When we were kids
- Summer lasted forever
- Christmas took forever to come
- We believed in happy endings
- We believed in the good of others
- We believed we could be anything we wanted when we grew up
- Summer is just another season
- Christmas comes too soon and cost too much
- Happy endings are only for movies
- Good disappeared
- And we settled for what we were instead of what we could be
Today I encourage you to think like a child again. Dream again. Take a chance on life. Go for purpose. Go for destiny. I love the story of Joseph, especially chapter 42 verse 9 where it says “Then he remembered his dreams…”
So go right now. Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and dream again!